As a first time buyer, you are probably both excited and a little daunted at the prospect of buying your first home.
Our aim is to provide you with as much assistance as possible to help you achieve your dream.
So many questions
- First Time Buyers often have a long list of questions they want to ask us:
- How does the home buying process work?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What are the fees for buying a property?
- How much deposit will I need?
- How much will the Stamp Duty be?
- How do I go about choosing a mortgage?
- What’s the difference between a survey and valuation report?
- What does the solicitor do and how should I choose one?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
- What happens and when?
These are just some of the questions we cover thoroughly during our first meeting. When it comes to buying your first home, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
Putting you in the best possible position
We can also help put you in the best possible position to buy a property by supplying you with a Mortgage Lender’s ‘Agreement in Principle’ sometimes known as a ‘Mortgage Certificate’ or an ‘AIP’. This is often required by an Estate Agent before they will agree to sell a property to you. Our purpose is simple; to make the process of buying your first home as easy as possible.